- High flow rates and low pressure drop.
- Lightweight and study aluminium construction.
- Designed to work with flow rates of up to 600m3/hour (10,000 litres per minute) at 20oC.
- Automatic opening and closing.
- All aluminium construction with stainless steel springs and Viton poppet seal.
- Ability to add pneumatic or proximity switch (sold separately).
- Sightglass for visual check of product in the vapour line - VCM450 only.
- Universal connection - 100mm camlock.
- Universal mounting - 100mm (4") TTMA flange.
- Drain plug - VCM450 only.
Poppet opens under external pressure of 4-6 kPa for vacuum relief.
Pressure drop less than 4 kPa at 6,000 litres/min flow of free air across coupled connection.
Nosecone is standard 4” NATO camlock with interference selectivity ring to prevent wrong connection.
NOTES: VCM450 is not suitable for use with AS 5602 compliant tankers which require interference selectivity ring for vapour adaptors (use VCM3 variants).
VCM450: Vapour adaptor 100mm (4") flow through.
VCM3P: Vapour adaptor with proximity switch holder.
VCM3-F: Al Vapour adaptor 100mm Male to 100mm TTMA flange.
5544: Proximity switch (M30).
VCF075W: Vapour Coupling 100mm female camlock to 100mm hosetail.
VCF500: 4" Vapour Coupler with dunny lid.
VCM-DC: Aluminium Dust Cap to suit VCM3-F.