- Incorporates the latest technical advancements to ensure fast and safe loading and discharge of road tankers.
- A unique hinged poppet design has a concave design which operates as a splash deflector, eliminating vortexing and reducing splash, surge and static build up during loading and unloading.
- The valve is installed in the compartment floor and controls the flow of product from each compartment.
- Incorporates a shear groove that is designed to retain the compartment contents in the event of accidental damage to the outlet piping or API adaptors.
- Minimal pressure drop across the system.
- Can be operated by cable and compartment operators from the ground or top of the tanker.
- Manual operator can easily be replaced by a Air Operator Assembly (ARO100) for pneumatic operation.
- Faster flow rates and a reduction in static electricity for improved and safer operation.
- Hinged poppet design gives minimum height, so valve requires very little clearance to drop out for servicing.
- Specially bonded lip seal design for superior sealing and extended life.
No routine maintenance required. Check sealing of valve as required by authorities.
Nominal Ø100mm flow area except poppet is Ø125 bore for minimum pressure drop. Needs a minimum of 350kPa of air pressure.
Bolted to sump or tank flange at the bottom of tank 8 holes Ø9.5 on a 210 PCD.
NOTE: If valve is to be used in Australia the following gaskets must be used to comply with SLP (Safe Load Practice) Pass-2-Load: (1 x 0200V; 1 x 0272V and 2 x 0273V).
Aluminium body. Stainless steel main spindle/springs. Bonded Viton main seal.
Conversion to pneumatic operation
1. Drain compartment and pipeline outlet dry
2. Disconnect operating cable and remove bracket-lever-plunger subassembly.
3. Fit pneumatic actuator ARO100 using a new gasket (0273V)
4. Fit 1/8” BSP hose connectors into actuator port and connect to air supply per standard procedure
SLV5CO: Cable Operated Internal Valve with Bonded Viton A seal.
SLV5M: Cable Operated Internal Valve with Bonded Viton A seal (top operated only).
CL402RG: Manual top operator (Aluminium handle / body, Viton A o-ring and Z/P steel internals).
ACL405RGAT: Air operated camlift (Aluminium handle and body, Teflon seals & stainless steel fasteners).
LW410: Stainless Steel Lifting Wire Kit.
SLV5-13A: Aluminium SLV5 Tank Flange c/w metric studs & nuts.
SLV5-13M: Mild Steel SLV5 Tank Flange c/w metric studs & nuts.
SLV5-47: 4" Mild Steel Adaptor Outlet to suit 4" Steel Tube.
SLV5-110: Aluminium Adaptor Outlet to suit 100mm tube.
SLV5-114: Aluminium Adaptor Outlet to suit 4" pipe.