- Light weight API adaptor for use where it is preferred to have the operation of the valve via a secondary method. e.g.. API800 series coupler or the API-RC.
- Poppet can only be opened by an external source, such as API800 coupler.
- Light weight: 2.35kg.
- 100mm bore all through for minimum pressure drop.
- Nose cone is heat-treated for increased product life.
- 4” TTMA flange is gramophone finish for improved sealing.
- Max. working pressure 700kPa (100PSI)
- Commonly used in rail car applications, theft prevention and remote tanks.
Max working pressure: 700kPa (100PSI).
Max. recommended internal pressure when connecting female coupling: 400kPa (approx 60 PSI).
100mm bore all through for minimum pressure drop.
Electrical continuity guaranteed by use of non-anodised nose cone.
Gramophone finished flange is 100mm TTMA.
Mounts with flat end facing ground to have full product drainage.
API455: Non-openable API adapter fitted with Viton B70 seals.
API-DC: Aluminium API Dust Cap with Camlocks.
API-DCLA: Aluminium API Dust Cap with lockable levers.
0657V: 4" TTMA Viton A Gasket.
BF4-SG-25: 4" TTMA Flange Sight glass 25mm thickness.
BF4-SG-45: 4" TTMA Flange Sight glass 40mm thickness.