- Light weight API adaptor for use where it is preferred to have the operation of the valve via a secondary method. E.g. API800 series coupler or the API-RC.
- Poppet can only be opened by an external source, such as API800 coupler.
- Light weight - 2.35kg.
- 100mm bore all through for minimum pressure drop.
- 52mm poppet travel.
- Electrical continuity guaranteed by use of non-anodised nose cone.
- Nose cone is heat-treated for increased product life.
- 4” TTMA flange is gramophone finish for improved sealing.
- Max. working pressure 700kPa (100PSI)
- Commonly used in rail car applications, theft prevention and remote tanks.
Max working pressure 700kPa (100PSI).
Max. recommended internal pressure when connecting female coupling 400kPa (approx 60 PSI). 100mm bore all through for minimum pressure drop.
Electrical continuity guaranteed by use of non-anodised nose cone.
Gramophone finished flange is 100mm TTMA.
Mounts with flat end facing ground to have full product drainage.
API455: Non-openable API adapter fitted with Viton B70 seals.
API-DC: Aluminium API Dust Cap with Camlocks.
API-DCLA: Aluminium API Dust Cap with lockable levers.
0657V: 4" TTMA Viton A Gasket.
BF4-SG-25: 4" TTMA Flange Sight glass 25mm thickness.
BF4-SG-45: 4" TTMA Flange Sight glass 40mm thickness.