ALL POTTED UNITS (DFV100/101/103)
- Safety Approved for use in Zone 1 locations.
- Weights & Measures Approved: Australia, Europe (MID), New Zealand.
- Large display to easily view multiple information simultaneously.
- RS232 and CAN communication.
- Intuitive set up and programming.
- Can be connected to a large digit display.
- For full features download the DFV101 datasheet.
- Preset functionality / batch control.
- Solenoid outputs are voltage free and can perform a 2 stage ramp up and ramp down.
- For full features download the DFV100 Datasheet.
DIPTRONIC CPU (DFV103/DFV101)
- ±1mm accuracy.
- Automatic level gauging updated in real time to reduce delivery times.
- Eye level display of compartment volume to keep operators off the top of the tank and removing the need for ladders and hand rails.
- Can read up to 9 probes/compartments.
- Comes with built in power filter.
- Volume shown in 1L increments.
- Temperature compensated deliveries.
- Enables split deliveries to maximise fleet utlisation and efficiency.
- For full features download the DFV103 datasheet.
Approx, 245 x 200 x 140mm
1 line x 14 characters 14 mm high & 4 lines 24 characters 8 mm high
9 to 32Vdc (safety approved) or 9 to 45V (operational) @ 250mA polarity protected. External in-line fuse (rated 1.8A, antisurge) is a mandatory condition of safe use.
-20°C to +60°C
-40 to +60°C for all petroleum products. (Extended ranges available according to local regulations)
0.500 - 0.600kg/L for LPG,
0.653 - 1.075kg/L for other products.
Two RS232C ports to be used to communicate with a PC or other serial device such as a modem or printer. One CAN port.
Epson CTM-290 or TM-295, Blaster Printer.
Up to 4 Relay Outputs. Current sink, 2A max. Solenoid to be connected between this output and the positive of the power supply. Additional in-line fuse (2A, antisurge) is a mandatory condition of safe use.
DFV100: Register for use in zone 1 hazardous locations.
DFV100H: Register with heated display (no approvals).
DFV103: Level Gauging CPU for use in zone 1 hazardous locations.
DFV101: Combined register & level gauging CPU for use in zone 1 hazardous locations.
Expansion modules: Contact Liquip
ERP200: Remote Pulser to be used with DFV units.
DFV101-UP: DFV101 and DFV103 upgrade to DFV101.
4155: Temperature Probe.
DFV100-23: DFV Front mount bracket to suit various meters.
DFV100-18: DFV Top mount bracket to suit various meters.