Operating temperature range
-10°C to +60°C
API RP1004 (517kPa working pressure)
Materials of Construction
• Aluminium body, nosecone and poppet.
• Stainless steel shaft, cam & roller.
• Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) main product seals.
• Teflon poppet bush.
The spring loaded poppet can be opened by the handle for discharge, or by an API coupler for bottom loading or unloading. For safety, the handle does not move when a coupler actuates the poppet. The handle is a “pull up-to-open” design, which when used rotates an internal cam to open the poppet. The cam uses the over-centre principle to hold poppet in its open position while unloading. Dual o-ring seals on shaft prevent leaks.
No set period. Service as required.
• Inspect for seal wear/leakage on poppet & shaft.
• Inspect handle return spring for spring set.
• Inspect general condition of seal face & nosecone.
Flange is 100mm TTMA standard. Mount so that when viewed from the front, the handle is on the
right hand side and pointing down.