-Aluminium body & poppets.
-Stainless steel springs.
-Bonded nitrile seals.
-Nylon coated bronze ball.
Mounted directly to the manhole on the underside of the emergency vent.
- Pressure: Opens at 10 to 17kPa.
- Vacuum: Opens at 0 to -4kPa.
- Capacity: 98m³/hr free air at 35 kPa.
- Locks shut at 60° from vertical.
- Approved to AS2809-2020.
- PVV104/PVV104M is identified by the free air bleed hole in the body.
- Pressure: Opens at 8 to 12 kPa.
- Vacuum: Opens at -0.4 to -2.5 kPa.
- Capacity: 90m³/hr free air at 30 kPa inlet & 33m³/hr free air at 3kPa pressure drop for vacuum.
- Locks shut at 60° from vertical Approved to International requirements.
- PVV104U/PVV104UM has no bleed hole and a very distinctive full circle marker groove around.