- Complies with EI Specification 1584 Fourth Edition
- Body of Ductile Iron and Stainless Steel – No Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Piston
- Multiple Options for Pilot Operations
- Optional Emergency Air Release Lanyard for the Pneumatic Pilots
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +180 F (-40 to 80C)
- Fits Within 13 Inch Diameter Pits
- Optional Excess Flow Shut-off
- Dust Cap included
- Standard inlet flange mates with 4-inch 150lb ANSI flange.
- 20 mesh screen option is available.
- All seals are field replaceable.
- 4" or 6" Stone guard option with Snap Ring
Ductile Iron ASTM A536 65-45-12.
Aluminium or Stainless Steel.
Nitrile and Fluorocarbon.
Hard Anodised Aluminium.
Electroless Nickel-Plated to MIL-C-26047 (4 to 6mm penetration).
The base valve is a 352GF- and various modifications may be added by option letters as shown below.
||Pit Valve 4” Inlet ANSI 150
||Pit Valve 6” Inlet ANSI 150
||Air / Fuel Pilot
||Air Pilot with Defuel
||Air Pilot with Override
||Stone Guard 4” with Snap Ring
||Stone Guard 6” with Snap Ring
||20 Mesh Strainer 4" and 6"
352GF-4ALS4: Standard pit valve with 4” inlet flange ANSI 150 with pneumatic operated pilot valve and lanyard override s/w stone guard on inlet
For detailed models that are available please contact Liquip.
New Remote Pilots
These remote pilots stays attached to the hydrant servicer via the command hose and they can be energized with either air or fuel:
Part number 64230 Simple Disconnect (requires manual lifting of the colalr to engage and to disengage).
Part Number 64280 Push-On Disconnect can be pushed on, nut collar must be raised to disengage, or will disengage automatically when pulling the lanyard on the Option "Y".
Optional extension handle avilable on both remote pilots.