The HOST round Farm Tanks are designed for easy bulk or nozzle filling and set up to mount a variety of dispensing pump solutions. They provide a safe environment, removing the need to climb up ladders or unsafe stairs found on gravity fed tanks. Offering low maintenance and installation costs these tanks come in three sizes:
► T4.5 – 4,500L ► T9 – 8,500L ► T18 – 17,500 L
Talk to us today about the right tank for you.
We also have a range of Self Bunded Tanks, ideally suited to users looking to store and dispense volumes of liquid.
• Solid and durable round single wall tank, designed to handle Australian conditions
• Safe Fill Levels: 4,500 litres, 8,500 litres and 17,500 litres
• Paint finish – White, two pack epoxy marine grade
• Fast fill 80 mm connection or nozzle fill position option
• Sturdy galvanised stairs to access dip point (no ladder required)
• Calibrated dip sticks
• Galvanised Vent Pipe with Updraft Vent
• Various port openings on tank top for gauging or other uses
• Lifting points on tank for easy manoeuvrability
• Warning decals for combustible application
• Great under tank visibility for inspections
• Heavy duty support legs with cradle strap, ready to fasten to concrete pad
• Pump package options available (Installed or in kit form).
Please use the tank 'T' title for ordering:
► T4.5 – 4,500L
► T9 – 8,500L
► T18 – 17,500 L
STANDARD DISPENSING SYSTEMS
> Solar Pumping Off Grid (8 m Auto Nozzle) – up to 80 L/pm
> Mains Power with Mechanical Meter – up to 100 L/pm
> Fuel Management System – up to 80 L/pm
CUSTOM DISPENSING SYSTEMS
> View our range Transfer Pumps, Flow Meters and FMS ranges and request a custom designed dispensing system to be fitted to your HOST Farm Tank of choice.