Cost-effective on ground diesel storage and dispensing and never looked this good or well priced.
HOST Single Wall on ground round shaped Farm Tanks are designed for easy bulk or nozzle filling and set up to mount a variety of dispensing pump solutions. They provide a safe environment, removing the need to climb up ladders or unsafe stairs found on gravity fed tanks. Offering low maintenance and installation costs these tanks come in three sizes:
► T4.5 – 4,500L ► T9 – 8,500L ► T18 – 17,500 L
Dispensing is simple with a large range of custom fitted and complete turn key pump solutions in 12V, 240V or Solar powered options, making them an ideal stand alone refuelling system. We can supply this tanks fitted and ready to use as a complete turnkey solution to site.
• Solid and durable round single wall tank, designed to handle Australian conditions
• Safe Fill Levels: 4,500 litres, 8,500 litres and 17,500 litres
• Paint finish – White, two pack epoxy marine grade
• Fast fill 80 mm connection or nozzle fill position option
• Sturdy galvanised stairs to access dip point (no ladder required)
• Calibrated dip sticks
• Galvanised Vent Pipe with Updraft Vent
• Various port openings on tank top for gauging or other uses
• Lifting points on tank for easy manoeuvrability
• Warning decals for combustible application
• Great under tank visibility for inspections
• Heavy duty support legs with cradle strap, ready to fasten to concrete pad
• Pump package options available (Installed or in kit form).
STANDARD DISPENSING SYSTEMS
> Solar Pumping Off Grid (8 m Auto Nozzle) – up to 80 L/pm
> Mains Power with Mechanical Meter – up to 100 L/pm
> Fuel Management System – up to 80 L/pm
CUSTOM DISPENSING SYSTEMS
> View our range Transfer Pumps, Flow Meters and FMS ranges and request a custom designed dispensing system to be fitted to your HOST Farm Tank of choice.
When you buy an SBT from Liquip NSW, you are not just buying a tank, you’re buying a complete bulk liquid storage solution. Not to mention that we offer a complete turnkey solution as part of the purchase.
► Selection and advice on the best suited tank solution
► Custom tailored pump dispensing and monitoring system design with multiple options to choose from
► Fit-out of pump dispensing equipment and systems onto the tank
► Delivery, installation and set-up of the tank on-site, along with commissioning
► Option of on-going servicing and maintenance of tank on-site.
Contact the Liquip NSW team for expert advice and assistance with this solution and for build design and part selections.