- Vapor Hose Connection – 2” Kamvalok® Dry Disconnect or D2000™ Actuating Couplers.
- No trailer modifications required – Easy attachment to existing MC307, DOT407, MC312, and DOT412 trailers.
- 3” straight thread mounting with 2” Kamvalok® dry disconnect cam and groove connection makes the ideal 3” x 2” adaptor for QRB valves.
- Can replace existing Clean-Out Caps for Closed Loop System.
- Closed-Loop Protection – Helps protect people and the environment by providing a vapor and liquid tight seal during the connection/disconnection process specifically designed to contain VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) products that have high vapor pressure that evaporates quickly. Contains fugitive emissions and transfers VOCs without vapor loss.
- Roll-Over Safety – Low profile design keeps the fitting below roll-over plane to minimize damage in the event of a roll-over. Meets IMO profile dimensions.
- Easy Emergency Evacuation – Provides a dry disconnect connection for emergency evacuation of hazardous liquids in case of roll-over.
- Quick and Easy Cleaning – Designed for easy disassembly for routine cleaning.
Please CLICK HERE for all technical information.
Please CONTACT LIQUIP for all ordering information.