Safety and Reliability
- Increased site safety via minimal product leakage during disconnect.
- 4 true interlocking stainless steel latches for secure coupling and maximum safety.
- Lightweight without reducing safety and reliability.
- Stainless steel collar and hard anodised body for increased service life and durability.
- Stainless steel latch release handle for long term strength and durability.
- Fast in-field replacement of all seals on or off the loading arm.
- New seal design provides increased service life.
- Less drippage at disconnect compared to
- Simple disassembly for easy servicing.
- Collar designed to ensure minimal distortion of critical latching face.
- All seals are replaceable in situ.
- Quick and easy maintenance without removing coupler from the loading arm.
- Easy to operate handle with a noticeable positive lock.
Comfort and Style
- Improved ergonomics during use with less physical strain on users.
- Ergonomic operating handle and carry loop design for comfortable operation.
Short (150mm) or Long (200mm)
Viton B or Viton GFLT (recommended for ethanol blends)
Max Working Pressure:550 kPa
Product Test Pressure: 820 kPa
Design Pressure: 2,500 kPa
Max Surge Pressure: 3,400 kPa
Viton B: -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to + 176°F)
Viton GFLT: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to + 140°F)
API RP 1004 8th EDITION 2003 - Bottom Loading and Vapour Recovery
By industry standard 100mm (4”) TTMA Flange
API810: Short Handle, Viton B Seals
API810VG: Short Handle, Viton GFLT Seals
API812: Long Handle, Viton B Seals
API812VG: Long Handle, Viton GFLT Seals
LBM800: Liquip Loading Arm Balance Assembly.
LBV450VG: 4" Butterfly Valve, Viton GFLT seals.
BF4-SG-25: 4" TTMA sightglass flange, 25mm thick.
BF4-SG-40: 4" TTMA sightglass flange, 40mm thick.
0657V: 4: TTMA Viton Gasket.
4248: 4" TTMA Klinger Gasket