- API710 has 150mm long handle, API712 has 200mm long handle
- API710VG & API712VG have Viton GFLT seals – recommended for ethanol blends.
- Separate spindle on latch, with coil spring actuation, for improved smoothness and consistency.
- Chamfered bore and moulded seal in nose for ease of coupling and drip-free operation.
- Aluminium bodies, hard anodised for wear resistance.
- Cast stainless steel collar.
- High tensile steel shaft.
- Super-tough die-cast and heat-treated stainless steel locking latches.
- Viton B70 seals throughout. Viton GFLT available on request.
- Replaceable bearings at both ends of shaft for support.
- Wave washer as main seal.
2500kPa (363 PSI) uncoupled
1500kPa (218 PSI) uncoupled.
1000kPa (145 PSI)
Max coupling/uncoupling pressure
550kPa (80 PSI).
Max coupled pressure
2000kPa (290 PSI).
-20° to +80°C (-4° to +176°F) for Viton B70 seals.
-40° to +60°C (-40° to +140°F) for Viton GFLT seals
By Industry Standard 100mm (4”) TTMA flange.
8 holes Ø11mm on 149mm PCD, 168 outside diameter (Ø7/16” on 5.8” PCD, 6.6” OD)
Use spring washers when mounting coupler.
Liquip ‘Velvet Touch’ Loading Arms.